As all our rompers are made from 100% cotton, here are a few tips to help you maintain your Cheekie Wear.
1. Wash apparel before wearing them. This is to ensure any leftover residue from the printing , has been removed .
2. Hand wash cotton rompers in cold or warm water ONLY. Hot water will shrink the cotton fabric.
3. If you must machine wash, set it normal cycle & use colour friendly detergents. DO NOT USE bleach.
4. Invert rompers with designs facing inside to avoid damaging prints. Applicable to hand wash & or machine wash.
5. Use an iron to remove wrinkles if needed, without setting iron directly on prints.
Our Panda Line is made from 95% Bamboo & 5% spandex. Here are a few tips to help you maintain your Cheekie Wear.
1.In general, bamboo fiber clothing can be machine washed in cool water with mild soap on the gentle cycle.
2. DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
3. It's best for garments to be hung dry. (Bamboo clothing dries faster than most other fabrics.) Because bamboo clothing is naturally wrinkle-resistant.
4. Ironing is not always required.